"I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God, in Him will I trust." Psalms 91:2

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Off for a Week

Friends, Just wanted to let you know I will be taking a week off to spend time with my family. If you don't mind, pray for us as we leave our oldest at college.  This is a new phase in our lives.  We are excited for Ryan and look forward to what God has in store for his future.  However, that doesn't change the fact that our home will be a little quieter and our hearts will be a little lonelier with him gone.  Pray for our Jordan as he adjusts to life as an "only child" so to speak.  Change is not always easy, but it is essential for our growth and a natural part of life.

I will resume blogging after Labor Day. I trust you all have a great holiday!

Until next time...Robyn

No comments:

Post a Comment